- If you receive a product from us and are not satisfied or the item is not suitable for your application, you can return it within 30 days, as long as the item has not been installed or modified and it is in the original manufacture’s condition.
- A refund, in the form of either a reimbursement check or a PayPal refund, will be issued for the cost of the item only.
- All returns must be shipped back PREPAID with all original parts, manuals and accessories.
- We do not accept COD shipments.
- If a product is defective within the warranty period please contact us immediately so we may assist you.
- Returns must be in good condition (excluding warranty returns). Proper credit will be issued after merchandise has been received. A 15% restocking charge will be made on all returns for reason other than shipping error or warranty.
- All returns are subject to our approval. To obtain authorization and shipping instructions call us at (920)-948-1798 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We warrant our products, only to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days from date of shipment.
We shall, at our option, repair or replace any items deemed by us to be defective under this warranty. Items returned by the purchaser for warranty adjustment must be handled as stated in our return policy. Proof of, and date of purchase will be required.
In no event, shall we be liable for any damages, or warrant any of our products which are made defective as a result of damage in shipment, user’s abuse, neglect or improper operation.
In the event of a defect over our 90 day warranty policy, you may contact our manufacturer for an extended warranty up to six months. You may contact our manufacturer for warranty information at the following:
P.O. Box 29, Fond du lac, Wi 54936
For questions on our Return and Warranty policies:
Hose End Chamber
N7224 Lap Rd, Mt Calvary, Wi 53057
Find us on Facebook here!